Wednesday 8 April 2009

World Grid Map Found







World Grid Maps Found
A great mystery is being unveiled before us as we approach the coming of the Lord. I have found recently engraved on ancient Church buildings in England, World Grid maps. I am sure as time goes on that we will know the purpose of these ancient symbols.

Some people have said that they are sun dials, well, judge for yourself. Do you really think they are sun dials, for the lines that radiate out from the centre are very uneven and sporadic.

Could the lines represent the Holy lines which criss-cross our planet, some say that the great pyramid in Giza who's architect was Enoch is where these Holy lines originate.

I myself and others I know, have witnessed the power of these Holy lines, I believe that God has created them for a purpose, yet to be revealed.



Piri Reis map is a famous pre-modern world map created by 16th-century Ottoman-Turkish admiral and cartographer Piri Reis. read Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No comments:

Post a Comment